Pixel Piracy

Loot, Pillage and Plunder

Will absolutely not load

by Wolfjaws in Pixel Piracy / Discussion

I have 3 different save files; I was sailing on my main account (about 85% done through the sail) and then the visuals dimmed out to black, then brought me to the main start-up screen where you pick between your saved games. Trying to pick and load my main account just makes the game go black and nothing ever starts up, it's just pitch black and never loads. But my other two saved games, with different captains and ships, works just fine. I've restarted my computer, tried to run a check for errors, re-installed the game, tried different game options, and everything. I actually will lose a ton of stuff if I can't play this one anymore, it makes me terribly frustrated. Anyone had this or a similar problem that has a way of fixing it?

Comments

(1 comment)
Sort by:

Please login or signup to comment!

ecb29599

I had 2 save file but just made one more and clicked load then it said "GAME OVER" then I clicked to get back to the menu when it crasher and when I loaded it the first sponsor's screen I think totally died then it loaded into the start menu but only the background and the news on updated  HELP?