Pixel Piracy

Loot, Pillage and Plunder

Giveaway Commencing!

by Oscurita in Pixel Piracy / Discussion

Hello everyone!

There was a bit of an issue ironing out how the keys would actually be sent to people in a way which didn't favor anyone in particular, but it has been resolved. Sorry for the delays!

Giveaway Details

So, over the next few days, people who have posted in this subforum ("Pixel Piracy Give Away") at any point in the past three months will be randomly selected to be given keys for Pixel Piracy. In order to maximize the chances that the winners actually receive their keys, they will be contacted both by email and via private message on-site.

Please don't forget to check your spam folder if you receive a PM here but don't seem to get a corresponding email!

Comments

(19 comments)
Sort by:

Please login or signup to comment!

dominatorcjs

i think I should win because I love games like this, I love 2d games because there old school. also ive been playing terraria for as long as I rember and im excited to see them producing a new game

Oscurita

...And with that, all of the Pixel Piracy keys have been sent out! Congratulations to the lucky winners!

The only thing left to do is to make sure that some users whom we had trouble contacting by email have a fair chance of retrieving their keys by PM on-site. If we cannot reach them, then those keys will be sent out to other people the same way the rest were.

Update as of 8/16/14: Now all keys have actually been sent out. That marks the end of this giveaway! Thank you to everyone for participating!

Blaser420

Quote from: @ Oscurita

Hello everyone!

There was a bit of an issue ironing out how the keys would actually be sent to people in a way which didn't favor anyone in particular, but it has been resolved. Sorry for the delays!

Giveaway Details

So, over the next few days, people who have posted in this subforum ("Pixel Piracy Give Away") at any point in the past three months will be randomly selected to be given keys for Pixel Piracy. In order to maximize the chances that the winners actually receive their keys, they will be contacted both by email and via private message on-site.

Please don't forget to check your spam folder if you receive a PM here but don't seem to get a corresponding email!
I'd like a key but alas i cant buy one, my credit card is busted and wont work, so when i transfer to lloyds ill be able to pay you, but in the meantime, which is about 2 years, i cant, which makes me sad i cant play such an amazing looking game.

Id like to be able to start a letsplay to share with my friends and facebook. c:

(Alas, i think im too late. *cri*)

TheRybak99

Hello everyone!

Giveaway Details

when this giveaway ends?

Firerainsdown

Hay! Firerainsdown here! Just checking in on this give away, don't think I won, (not complaining here) was wondering if the 300 keys had all been given out at once, or if they were being dispersed over a period of time? On the off chance the winners are being picked out over a period of time I wanted to post here and also link my submission to the giveaway http://pixelpiracy.gameiki.com/Pixelpiracy_Forum/thread/PirateGiveAway-2311

I'm not completely sure if the giveaway is completely based on posts at random, or if someone (or multiple people) are reading through every post for the giveaway or if certain things like time spent on this forum/steam forum. Either way if the give away is over or not I also wanted to just say that this game is amazing and really looking forward to that 1.0 release and hope to hear more posts on the steam community hub for Pixel Piracy from Alex Poysxy!! (had to look up spelling of his last name XD). 

P.S~ If you need to contact me on steam or something my steam name is in the link I provided! Awesome game!!

Ninara123

I want that thing^^.

olleh20

Hello everyone!

Giveaway Details

Just wondering, is this giveaway still active? It has been quite a while and no new updates on the status of the event have been posted.

cufarley

awesome! pirates > ninjas

ChilladeChillin

So i only need to reply this thred to have a chance to win? 

Thx for the giveaway

bahamet7

I really enjoy indie games and this definitely looks like something I would enjoy! Thanks for the giveaway and hope you guys don't catch scurvy!

TheRybak99

Quote from: @ TheRybak99

Hello everyone!

Giveaway Details

When keys will be given? ,,Few days'' are not one week.
Several keys (~12) are being given out per day, and the giveaway started on the start date of this thread.

If you want an estimate for when all keys will be given out by, I think somewhere between the end of next week and the start of the following week (that is, July 12-14) would be a good guess!

ok, thanks for reply.

Electrocuted

That's pretty cool of you guys. 

Oscurita

Hello everyone!

Giveaway Details

Several keys (~12) are being given out per day, and the giveaway started on the start date of this thread.

If you want an estimate for when all keys will be given out by, I think somewhere between the end of next week and the start of the following week (that is, July 12-14) would be a good guess!

majohnny

Yes

Thanks a lot for the quick response :)

TheRybak99

Quote from: @ majohnny

Sorry for asking, so is this Giveaway still ongoing?

yes

majohnny

Sorry for asking, so is this Giveaway still ongoing?

TheRybak99

Hello everyone!

Giveaway Details

tiagopt09

I hope i get a key!

I have been waiting for 3 months!

I was just starting to thinking that you guys forgot about the giveaway   ;)

kenta

Hello everyone!

Giveaway Details

OMG I WOULD LOVE TO GET A KEY FOR THIS GAME!!! I WANT TO GET THE GAME AND PLAY IT SO BAD! CAN I PLEASE GET A A KEY PLEASE AND THANK YOU